- How to create a pay out button
- How to create a gift card button
- How to set up auto close
- Setting Up Modifiers
- How to create a modifier set
- How to make a PLU
- PLU: Advanced Tab
- PLU: Online Ordering
- PLU: Location Availability
- PLU: Steering
- PLU: Prompted Modifier Sets
- PLU: Price Levels Tab
- PLU: Inventory
- PLU: Modifier Flow
- How to rearrange PLUs within a category
- How to update today's notes
- How to update your tax rates
- How to add a new employee
- How to Deactivate or Reactivate an employee.
- How to create and/or edit a job role
- How to edit time clock
- How to set up auto clock out
How to create a pay out button
This document will detail how to make a payout button
You will need to make a new PLU but first you will need to make a new PLU group to add to it. Navigate to the PLU Groups section under settings on the POS Tab.
Select the plus sign in the upper left corner of the screen to create a new group.
Name the new group Payouts and save.
Navigate to the POS section and find the folder that would make the most sense to contain a payout button.
Right click on the folder. Then select “Add New PLU.”
A new PLU will open.
Fill in the PLU name section. For payouts we will use Misc - Dollar sign for the icon and payout for the name.
Fill out the Pricing/Availability section.
Set the tax type to non tax and PLU group to Payouts then save.
Next go to the advanced tab and set the PLU Type to payments.
Requires Manager Checkbox is OPTIONAL depending on your needs
If you would like payout details to show on a report next you will want to navigate to the reports screen.
We are adding the Payout Detail section to the server report. Click insert to add it to the Report.
Select the hamburger icon to drag the new section to where you want it in the report.
The button will be added to the system in the section that matches the folder you selected to place it in.