How to reopen a closed table/order
This document will detail how to reopen a closed table/order from a terminal
NOTE: If it is a credit transaction the customer will need to provide their credit card to process the payment after the table has been reopened. Sail does not have access to previously ran credit card information.
- To reopen a table or order after it has been closed, navigate to the orders screen and select the middle showing button to toggle it to closed orders.
- After you have opened the order select the payment that was made and void it.
- If the void payment button is grayed out you will need to have manager rights in order to void the payment. Fore more information see how to add manager rights to an open screen.
- Once you have added manager rights to the screen the void button will become available.
- Select the void payment button.
- Once the button is selected you will be prompted to be sure you did not void the payment in error.
- Now that the payment has been voided the total balance is now due again.
- The order has been reopened.